Hi,

 Please let me know if you have any consultant available for this following
requirement. Please add my ID(santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net) to your
mailing list and keep on sending me your Hotlist/Availability list.

The position is for *Business Analyst(Lamp), *

Location : St Louis, MO
Duration : 6-12 Months +

*Skills :*

   - They are looking for candidate with BA skills, Data Analyst Skills who
   has a background in LAMP development
   - Candidate should have worked on databases
   - A very good communication skills as he would be the only person onsite
   - He will get all technical support from offshore but he should able to
   interact with client and should have some development exp
   - It’s a migration project

*Description :*

   - Candidate will be responsible for cleaning and decommission of
   application and all this data will flow to another application. The
   migration process currently exist but there is more work involved related
   to Data Analysis of information flow.
   - Business Analysis / Data Analysis with development background.
   - Good Database knowledge, should be able to execute queries but limited
   development will be expected from this resource.

Please send me the resume along with the rate ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

SAM
Sr.Technical Recruiter
SourceChip, Inc