HI,

 Please send resumes to *pansari.dee...@aita-inc.com*

Location: AZ

Duration: long term

We are looking for EMC Captiva consultant with minimum of 4-5 years of
experience.

EMC Captiva is a family name, under that we are looking for Inputaccel and
Dispatcher products
This is scanning solutions software, scan physical documents and OCR data
out of images, validate the data and export the image and data to Filenet.
Minimum of 2 or 3 project implementations in Captiva using Inputaccel and
Dispatcher products
Should have worked on complete SDLC of the project development
Knowledge of VB, .NET, Client side scripting, SQL Server 2005/2008

*Thanks and have nice day!*

* *

*Deepak*

*Email: pansari.dee...@aita-inc.com*