*Hi,*

* *

My name is Abhilash and I am working with Techstar consulting Inc. we have
a job opportunity for the following requirement. Please go through the
requirement and reply me with updated resume and contact details.

*Please send resumes directly to abhil...@techstaremail.com*

* *

* *

*Position: Aveksa Compliance Engineer*

*Location:  Portland, OR (may be opportunity for remote work after 1 month
on assignment)*

*Duration: 6+ months (expected to extend)*

*Overview:*

We are beginning an Enterprise Access Governance project and has identified
areas where the IAM team requires backfill to support the continuing
release of existing access reviews as required by Internal Controls.

This position is more operational, to facilitate the adherence to a defined
set of reviews and processes for Compliance.  Candidate must have a basic
understanding of the technical aspects of this work as outlined in “Skills
Required” section.   This person will work primarily with the “customers”
who are defined as the Supervisors receiving this review data.   The goal
of this position is to free up the Client’s technical resource to pursue
additional technical work, while providing the Supervisors with a Single
Point of Contact for questions and support on the delivered review data.

*Skills Required:*

·         Experience with Data collection: ldif, csv, etc.

·         Infrastructure - Unix platform, basic networking, FTP protocols,
LDAP – Basic understanding required.

·         Understanding of identity/access management security concepts,
internal controls/compliance

·         Bachelors Degree, 3 years experience  (no particular degree
required)

·         Great communication skills to non-technical users,  both written
and oral

·         Ability to gather business/compliance/security requirements and
formulate technical requirements – This candidate does not need the
technical skills to create the reviews/reports.  This candidate requires
the skills to define, coordinate and communicate these requirements between
the Supervisors (non-technical) folks and the Technical resources.

*Great to have but not necessary skills:*

·         Experience with Aveksa appliance

·         Remedy/ticketing platform

*Job  Definition:*

·         Aveksa Compliance Engineer

·         Schedule and run user access reviews (reports)  on the following
schedule:

·         ACF2 ICS

·         Paragon

·         Dview

·         Concessions

·         Others as defined

*Regards,*

*Abhilash,*

*Techstar Consulting Inc*

*"Certified Woman Owned Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE)"*

*1300 West Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 252, Irving, TX 75038 .*

*Direct: 972-455-8164, Fax: (214)  292 8874 *

*E-mail: **abhil...@techstaremail.com* <abhil...@techstaremail.com>*,
ww.techstarcinc.com*

*Yahoo Im: abhilash_3443*

*Gtalk Im: 3443abi*

│ *P** **Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail* *.*

Disclaimer
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. This mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list.To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject heading.Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused to you.