Dear Consultant,
Hope you are doing well..!
Here is the requirement what we are dealing today, please take a look and
let me know if you are comfortable with the below positions .If so,
Please send me your  updated resume along with contact details ASAP.
 *
Position :Business / Technical Analyst
Location:Metro Park,CA
Duration:4 Months+*

Technical Skills: PeopleSoft - PeopleSoft HCM, Webprog/design, integration

Expected Responsibilities:
Business Analyst with a background in Cloud technologies. The Collaboration
Business Analyst is responsible for understanding business needs, design,
configuration, and support of the
Internal Client (employee facing) solution.

Suggested Experience & Qualifications:
10 plus years of consulting experience in Mobile Development. At least 10
years of increasing responsibility in a lead role.
Past experience with enterprise application design and development
projects, with Mobile and SW.
Experience developing, deploying and working with B2B, B2C, spaces.
Experience in gathering business requirements and technical writing.
Ability to translate business process requirements into process, data and
technology solutions.
Demonstrated ability to excel in ambiguous situations. Active inquiry
skills. Strong written communication skills.
Strong proficiency with Excel, Visio, PPT. Bachelor's Degree in
Administration/Computer Science or related field. ''

Thanks & Regards
Laxman Murthy - Technical Recruiter
laxman.mur...@panzersolutions.com
Voice: (203) 652 1444 x108