Hi,

My name is Abhilash and I am working with Techstar consulting Inc. we have
a job opportunity for the following requirement. Please go through the
requirement and reply me with updated resume and contact details.

*Please reply directly to my official id abhil...@techstaremail.com*

* *

*Role: Java Developer*

*Location : Westminster, CA *

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Rate: Open- DOE*

*Must Have Skills: *

·         Java -  preferably   3 years or more with some experience with
web technologies like servlets, JSP, JMS

·         Development with Eclipse and Maven; experience with Subversion
would help (I'm thinking we would use Subversion to do CM)

·         Some web services experience - end to end, starting with wsdl to
implementation to deployment; experience with working WSDL and XSDs are
desirable. (In most cases, our WSDLs/XSDs are predefined by Itron or ALCS,
etc)

·         Experience coding to JDBC is nice but someone with Hibernate
experience is better. We can use Hibernate as the relation object modeling
layer so we don't code in JDBC.

·         Experience with SQL is required; basic skill set to create
tables, define schema, etc, are very helpful

·         Experience with Spring, ActiveMQ, Camel are all pluses

·         Experience with Linux and Windows

*Regards,*

*Abhilash,*

*Techstar Consulting Inc*

*"Certified Woman Owned Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE)"*

*1300 West Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 252, Irving, TX 75038 .*

*Direct: 972-455-8164, Fax: (214)  292 8874 *

*E-mail: abhil...@techstaremail.com,  ww.techstarcinc.com*

*Yahoo Im: abhilash_3443*

*Gtalk Im: 3443abi*

│ *P** **Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail* *.*

Disclaimer
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. This mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list.To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject heading.Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused to you.