Hi,

 Please let me know if you have any consultant available for this following
requirement. Please add my ID(santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net) to your
mailing list and keep on sending me your Hotlist/Availability list.

The position is for  *Java UI Developer*

Position Title: Java UI Developer
Location : Herndon, VA
Duration : 6 -12 Months

*Job Description :*

   - 6+ years developing rich user-facing web interfaces
   - 5+ Years of Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, with
   experience with at least one JavaScript framework (YUI, GWT, Prototype,
   jQuery, etc.)
   - 4+ years of experience coding server-side page generation (preferably
   JSF) and experience in frameworks like Richfaces.
   - 4+ years of experience on Java and J2ee.
   - Passion for usability and accessibility
   - Desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
   - Strong command of cross-browser development techniques and browser
   degradation strategies
   - In-depth knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform development of
   HMTL/CSS-based web sites on PC/MAC: IE6, IE7, IE8, FF, and Safari
   - Extremely familiar with advanced CSS concepts and techniques,
   including building table-free layouts using semantic markup and CSS
   - Experience in debugging and troubleshooting programming related issues
   - Expertise required in object-oriented design methodology and
   application development in Java, AJAX, jQuery, jSON, XML, XSL, CSS,
   JavaScript, and HTML required.
   - Successful experience working in an agile/scrum team environment

Please send me the resume along with the rate ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

SAM
Sr.Technical Recruiter
SourceChip, Inc