*Greetings!!!*

* *

*We have this urgent requirement with direct Client, if you have suitable
candidate please send me the resume with the following details asap*

* *

* *

·         *Job Title:               SAP ABAP APO Consultant*

·         *Location:               Houston, TX*

·         *Duration:               6 Months Contract*

* *

*Job Description: *

·         *Significant technical familiarity with the following APO
modules/operational areas: PP/DS DP SNP GATP CIF - Very experienced
debugging standard SAP code (most of what we do requires extensive
debugging of standard code as we have few customs)*

* *

* *

*PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME AND THE FOLLOWING DETAILS*

*FULL NAME| AVAILABILITY| IMMIGRATION STATUS | CURRENT LOCATION | PHONE
NUMBER| EMAIL*

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

*David Babu*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Applied **Thought***

*Phone : 407-574-4426 ***

*Fax :       407-641-8184*

*E Mail:  da...@theappliedthought.com***

*LinkedIn:** **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-babu-guru/16/102/256***

*Yahoo IM: davey2...@ymail.com***

* *

*NOTE: We, at APPLIED THOUGHT, are firmly opposed to e-mail spamming. We
apologize to those who do not wish to receive this e-mail. Please reply
with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject listing, all email addresses that you would
want us to remove and any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We
appreciate your patience & cooperation.*

* *

*Go Green**: **Please do not print this email, unless, absolutely necessary*
*.***