Hello All,

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have anybody
suitable for this Position. Please send their resume to hotreqs @
brooktechnologies.com  Only.

Here are the Job details:

Position         - Unix Admin

Location         - Chicago, IL

Start Date         - Immediate

Duration         -12+ Months

Skills

• Troubleshooting OS and H/W issues on AIX, Solaris, Linux

• Patch Management

• Daily Health Checks

• Incident/Change/problem handling

• Participating in DR drill

• Asset Management & Reporting

• Coordination with other support functions (Ex: DC Facility and Enterprise
monitoring)

• SOP updation

Kindly reply back with the following details so we can expedite the process.

Full Name:

Cell #:

Home #:

E-mail:

Current Location:

Relocation [Yes/No]:

How soon you can join:

Work Authorization:

(If H1B, Validity):

Current Rate

Expected hourly Rate:

Thanks & Regards,

Brook Technologies Inc

Disclaimer: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected
from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including
any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal
records. Please then delete the original message (including any
attachments) in its entirety. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject heading. Include complete addresses and/or domain to be removed. We
will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience
if any caused.