Dear Partners,

Please send *matching resumes* *only* for the below-mentioned *direct
client requirement* with rate and contact numbers.

*ASP Developer *

*Minneapolis, MN *

*6 Months contract*

This is an urgent need and the rate depends on experience.

Looking for LOCAL Candidates only.

*Responsibilities** *
Solve issues, implement bug fixes and new enhancements within the
established framework of the existing application
Estimates development tasks based on the appropriate business constraints.
Reviews and validates implementations of self and others to ensure they
meet requirements and match the specifications.
Enforces and evolves software development standards and best practices.
*
Required skills: *
You must have 7+ years professional experience in all stages of definition,
design, implementation, testing, and deployment of software systems,
especially web-based.
You must have 5+ years of professional experience in all of the following
tools/technologies:
        IIS 6.0 / 7.0 ASP 3.0
        MySQL,
        Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
        XML/XSL and
        client-side (browser) technologies, such as AJAX.
You must have strong communication skills, written and verbal.

*Desired skills:  *.Net (C# and MVC), Oracle, Java, Teradata, JQuery, CSS
and cross-browser compatibility

*Regards*

* *

*Giriraj Sharma***

* *

*BeyondTek IT *

Phone: 714-475-6223 Extn: 106 Fax: 714-364-9705

E-mail: giri...@beyondtekit.com

<http://www.beyondtekit.com/>

*Note:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail..
This mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you