Hello,

I have an immediate opening for Quality Center Architect. Please send
resumes to adi...@blinktp.com

*Job Title:- Quality Center Architect*

*Locations: AT&T Locations: Dallas/Richardson (Preferred), Atlanta, St.
Louis, Seattle, San Ramon, Birmingham, , Middletown (NJ), Hoffman Estates
(Chicago)*

Role Duration: Up to 3 years; client specifically requested long-term
resource.

Role Description:

·         Defines the strategic direction and approach for the enterprise
version of the Quality Center tool used across the entire IT organization

·         Responsible for translating business needs into technical
solutions, and defining solutions to problems through reasoned application
of information technology.

·         Designs, develops, documents and analyzes overall architecture of
systems, including hardware and software.

·         Determines integrated hardware and software architecture
solutions that meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and
security needs.

·         Coordinates design and integration of total system including
subsystems.

·         Researches and recommends technology to improve the current
systems.

·         Resource will primarily work to identify solution needed to
utilize Quality Center to manage and track IT-wide production defects.

·         Ability to identify application scope utilizing Solution
Approach, System Requirements and Joint System Requirement documents.

·         End-to-end vision of complex projects to identify application
gaps in requirements

·         Complex problem resolution, interdependency management and
estimation development

·         Need strong communication and leadership skills and ability to
interact with senior-level client executives

Aditya | Blink Technology Partners, Inc. <http://www.blinktp.com/>
Ph: 817 350 4429  |   Fax: 817 977 0097

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We truly apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
transmitted by this email.