Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am very pleased to be writing to you today to introduce a job opening we
are aggressively recruiting for.  Based on an on-line resume, I believe you
may be qualified for this position. Would you please take a look at the job
description cited below and let me know if you are interested.  If so,
please respond to this Email with a WORD format of your resume & contact
details earliest convenience. If you are not, would you please take a moment
to forward this email to someone you think may be interested. That person
and I would appreciate it very much.

Location: Newport Beach, CA

Duration: 6+ Months with possible long term Extension

POSITION REQUIREMENTS

*       Minimum of three years software hands on development experience
coding and testing web based applications
*       Minimum of one year of development experience on Microsoft Dynamics
CRM product
*       Strong knowledge of web technologies and web application such as
.NET, C#, JavaScript
*       Solid understanding of data modeling and relational database
systems, specifically MS SQL Server, SSRS
*       Strong system development lifecycle/methodology experience
*       Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
*       Need ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team
*       Must be able to communicate effectively in technical terms to
developers and translate information into business capabilities with
business analysts
*       Must possess high degree of initiative; anticipate and avoid
problems; proactively resolve issues
*       Must be thorough, have strong analytical and follow up skills, and
be able to research/learn independently
*       Bachelor's degree required from a qualified college, preferred
Computer Science or other technical degree.

SKILLS

*       Product experience required:

*       Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS
*       Microsoft Dynamics CRM development (for ref, we are on version 4.0,
rollup 17)
*       .NET development, C#
*       JavaScript

*       Preferred skills:

*       Outlook and Telephony (CTI) Integration with MS CRM product
*       WPF/ Silverlight (5)
*       Microsoft's App Fabric
*       Microsoft TFS
*       Solid mastery of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Macros,
PowerPoint etc.)

*       Nice to have additional skills:
*       Familiarity with Mobility development for iPad / iPhone apps
*       Database model design, implementation, maintenance, performance
tuning

*       Oracle (11g-11.2.0.2.0)
*       Oracle cubes (Oracle OLAP)

*       ETL tools: ODI (11g), BizTalk (2009)
*       Investment Mgmt and/or Mutual Fund Distribution industry experience
in Financial Services is valuable

Your early response is highly appreciated...

Warm Regards,

Chandan
West Coast Consulting, LLC

Work - 949 743 0065 Ext - 205  | Fax - 714 844 9091

Email -   <mailto:chan...@westcoastllc.com> chan...@westcoastllc.com

Los Angeles . New York  . Washington DC . New Delhi

Yahoo: Chandan_itrec | Linked In:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/chandanku>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/chandanku