*Please Reply: - deepak_khatw...@nasscomm.com*

Hi ,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Deepak, I am an IT Recruiter with Nasscomm Inc., a leading
storage consulting firm in North America, with more than 150 in-house
storage and virtualization consultants. We are looking for a candidate for
the position of “Sr. Storage Engineer” for our client.

Please go through the job description mentioned below and let me know your
work authorization status, current location and expected pay rate,

*Location: Salt Lake City Utah
Duration: 1 Month(s)
Role: Sr. Storage Ops
Purpose:*

Customer had DiskXtender writing to Centera and they removed DiskXtender and
replaced with AppXtender. We are selling Atmos to replace the Centera and
AppXtender will be writing to Atmos. They are currently having substantial
performance issues and need someone to teach them..

*MUST have skills Application Xtender*

Atmos not required; however, nice to have
Disk Xtender - not required - nice to have
Centera - not required, however, knowledge is beneficial.

With Regards
Deepak Khatwani | Recruiting | work: 678.682.9715 | fax: 678.682.8667 |
Email: deepak_khatw...@nasscomm.com