*Hi There,*

This is *Satish* from *TechAspect Solutions Inc.* I hope you are doing
great. Here is the job description for *Java Developer* position to one of
our direct clients at *San Jose, CA.* Please go through this and get back
to me with the details of your consultants, if you have any, matching this
requirement.

*Please contact me at my official email ID sati...@techaspect.com*

Please feel free to revert if you have any questions for me.

*Note** There is Face-Face interview after initial telephonic screening.
So, consultant should be local to Bay Area, CA.*

*Java Developer*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 3-6 Months with high possibility of extension*

*
*

*Job Role* : The developer will be focusing on developing and implementing
Natural Language

Processing Solutions to mine insights out of Unstructured Data. Help
evaluate and prototype

APIs provided by different NLP vendors. The role will be a research and
development role

and lay the foundations of building a product.

* *

*Skill Requirements*

* *

Outstanding programming ability with Java (Python a plus)

Strong SQL skills

3-4 years of software development experience

Master's degree in Computer Science is a plus

Ability to research and absorb new information quickly and implement
application prototypes

Self-starter
*
*