Hello friends..,

let me know if you have any consultants and revert me back ASAP to *
nit...@w3global.com*
*
*

*Java/ SUN IDM Developer.*

*San Jose, CA*

*12mths+*

*Non locals ok..*

Extensive expertise in Java, J2EE, ClearCase.
Excellent UI designing skills in developing web based GUIs using JSP, HTML,
DHTML, XML, CSS and JavaScript.
Expertise in Relational Databases like Oracle in writing Stored Procedures,
Triggers and PL/SQL.
Development Experience in using AJAX, JQuery and JSON.
Good working experience on SUN Identity Manager 7.1/8.1
Proficiency with XPRESS Language and its applicability for workflows,
forms, templates, rules etc.
Knowledge about LDAP, AD and Remedy Resources
Efficient Skills to debug WebSphere Application Server Issues and
Performance Management.
Excellent problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
--

Thanks

*Nithin N*
W3Global.Inc
*IT Solutions & Services*

P: *214 389 4790 X 3208*
F:  773 496 3355
E: nit...@w3global.com <da...@w3global.com>
U: www.w3global.com
Leading the way in Systems Integration & IT Solutions

* Gtalk : nandamuri.bsm*

*Ytalk : chowdary.staffing*

*http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=211748083&trk=tab_pro
*