Job Details:-
Job Title : Sr. .Net Developer
Location : Milwaukee, WI
Expected Duration of Project : 6 Months
Start Date : 01/21/2013
Interview Type :
Duties & Responsibilites :
Job Description:-
Our client is seeking an Application Engineer to assist with the Financial Security Platform initiative on the SRP (Seibel Replacement Project). This person will be working in a collaborative workspace and developing extensions to our MS Dynamics CRM. We are ideally seeking a candidate with large corporate project experience with examples that will relate to this type of large project environment.

Core Skills/Experience:-
-  Object Oriented Analysis/Design – Any candidate that does not have strong examples of this in his background will not be considered.  They will need experience in this for sure and it will be something that they are going to dive into in the meeting.
-  C# / .NET Framework (New Development)
-  MS Dynamics CRM - Candidates with other CRM experience will be considered but MS Dynamics is much more desirable and has significant weight over those candidates who do not have this.
-  Web Services (REST/SOAP)
-  Data Management using SQL Server and/or UDB
-  Some review and writing SQL queries

Preferred Skills/Experience:-
-  CRM SDK
-  Informatica
-  Siebel
-  Team Foundation Server
-  IBM MQ Series
-  UML

Click here to see details and upload resume for this job.

Click here to see all jobs on jobs.compunnel.com.