Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great ...!! :-)
I am wondering if u are still available for the below position, if so
please respond me with your most updated resume and the best contact number
to reach you ASAP.

Job Title : DB2 DBA
Location : Minneapolis,MN
Duration : 6 months contract

Must-haves :
6 years of DB2 LUW DBA experience
UNIX scripting, working with UNIX AIX environments etc.
HADR experience
DPF experience
Performance tuning experience
Upgrade/patching experience along other regular DBA tasks (installation,
create and manage DB, etc.)
STRONG communication skills, team player, capable of prioritize and
multi-tasking

Plusses :
TSM knowledge
TWS knowledge
QREP experience
Federation experience
Application development (in SQL) experience

Regards,

Kanhaiya Jaiswal,IT Recruiter
Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc
412-450-1316 Ext 203