Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great ...!! :-)
I am wondering if u are still available for the below position, if so
please respond me with your most updated resume and

the best contact number to reach you ASAP.

Position :  Teradata Developer
Location:   Richmond, VA
Duration:   6+months contract

Teradata Developer candidates are required to have:
Should have deep understanding of DW/BI Concepts
Should be well versed with all the Data modelling techniques.
Should Identifying potential pitfalls associated with data warehousing
design and suggest improvements.
Should have extensive knowledge on writing complex queries as required by
the business
Should be proficient in implementing solutions using Teradata utilities –
BTEQ, Fast Load, Multi Load
Write BTEQ scripts to transform data.
Should be proficient in performance tuning of the queries.
Construct Korn shell driver routines (write, test and implement UNIX
scripts).
Should be experienced in building efficient views and business views as per
the Business Requirements.
Batch job design and basic configuration knowledge of IBM Workload Manager
(required for a portion of the team
MS Office:  Microsoft Excel 2007, Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, Microsoft
Word 2007
In addition, successful candidates will also have the following preferred
skills:
Health plan industry experience or related industry experience such as
insurance or financial services (required for as much of the team as
possible)
Ability to interact with business areas and author requirements and design
documentation
Project management experience

Regards,
Kanhaiya Jaiswal,