Hi,

We have the below requirement of* **Java Developer* with our Direct Client
at* Peoria, IL*. Max rate we have is $40/hr. there is no flexibility.

*Position:                      Java Developer*

*Location:                      Peoria, IL*

*Duration:                      12 Months+*

Working directly on application / technical problem identification and
resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or
infrastructure components. Working with vendors on the integration of
purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure. Designing and implementing
processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support.

*Skills and Competencies: *

Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing
hardware and software and current development processes and tools. Ability
to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects
that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications.

*Additional Requirements:*

Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University
Degree (or equivalent).

This position will work on a web content management system. Three (3)
years’ experience with JAVA, JAVASCRIPT, XSLT, and PL/SQL required.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Abhay Patel | Associate Director – Business Development *

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite 285, Northville, MI 48167

*W *248-270-3860 | *F* 248.715.6434

ab...@rsrit.com

An E- Verified Company

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)