Hi,

We have the below requirement of *Websphere Administrator* with our Direct
Client at *Peoria, IL*.

* *

*Position:                      **Websphere Administrator*

*Location:                      Peoria, IL*

*Duration:                      12 Months+*

*Job Description:*

5+ Years of IT development experience Websphere Commerce Development
experience at multiple clients Agile Programming Development Methodology.

* *

*Additional Job Requirement:*

System engineer experience preferred

*Thanks & Regards***

* *

*Abhay Patel | Associate Director – Business Development *

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite 285, Northville, MI 48167

*W *248-270-3860 | *F* 248.715.6434

ab...@rsrit.com

An E- Verified Company

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)