Hi,

** **

Please review below requirement and please forward me your consultant
profile and contact details to *r...@msrcosmos.com*****

** **

*Job Title: Business Analyst / Quality Analyst*

*Job Location: King of Prussia, PA*

*Duration: 3 Months+*

*Rate: $45/hr on C2C (max) / No negotiations***

* *

*Job Descripion:*

*Must have: *SQL and Access Experience.****

*REASON FOR OPENING: *Annual kick-off evaluations have determined there is
an increased volume of client and carrier data files that need to be
analyzed and tested to meet client/system requirements.  Bringing on
temporary resources will allow our team of Technical Analysts on the client
teams and our Developers within Development/IT to remain focused on their
projects and deliverables.****

** **

The Business Analysts will be responsible for working with internal
departments as well as interfacing with clients and healthcare
providers/carriers to develop and analyze functional and technical
requirements to create and execute test plans and comprehensive test
scripts. ****

** **

·         Gather and document business requirements to develop technical
and functional specifications per client and carrier requirements;****

·         Create and execute test plans and test case scenarios to ensure
requirements are being met;****

   - Create and execute basic queries utilizing SQL and/or Access to
   extract, manipulate and validate data for testing purposes;****

·         Develop and execute test scripts for specific files such as, but
not limited to, carrier files, enrollment counts, payroll files, census
files, and billing reports while meeting quality standards;****

·         Perform data manipulation, mapping, conversions, and validations
utilizing internal systems, external files, Access, and Excel;****

   - Work closely with Business Analysts, Technical Analysts, Information
   Technology, and Development team to communicate identified issues and
   errors to perform proper bug fixes;****
   - Proactively provide requirements and testing statuses and participate
   in status meetings;****
   - Document requirements definition and testing process;****
   - Log identified issues and errors;****
   - Follow standards and best practices of testing procedures;****

·         Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.****

*REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: *

   - Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science,
   Mathematics or equivalent work experience is preferred;****
   - Minimum of 2 years of technical analytical work experience required
   (i.e. business analysis, requirements analysis, quality assurance, etc.);
   ****

·         Ability to develop and execute test scripts along with
appropriate test data to support the conditions;****

   - Strong working knowledge Microsoft Access and/or SQL is required;****
   - Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.**

** **

*PREFERRED:*

   - Experience with Software Development Life Cycle methodology (SDLC);**

·         Experience with open source automated testing tools;****

   - Experience within a health care, health and welfare consulting,
   insurance brokerage, human resources consulting, or employee benefits
   industry;****
   - Related exposure to Benefits Administration, COBRA, Spending Accounts,
   HRIS, and/or Payroll environments.****

** **

*NON-TECHNICAL SKILLS:*

   - Proven ability to multitask, adjust priorities, meet deadlines, and
   successfully operate in a fast-paced work environment;****
   - Ability to follow through on and successfully execute tasks while
   adhering to specified quality standards;****
   - Strong organizational, analytical skills and strong attention to
   detail;****
   - Possess proactive mindset to seek information to create effective
   solutions;****
   - Ability to work well independently and as a team member;****
   - Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;****

** **

*OTHER NOTES:*

   - We are seeking someone who is also collaborative, creative, and
   dynamic who can think on their feet to be self-sufficient and resourceful.
   ****
   - What works best in our environment is a self-starter who is detail
   oriented and can work simultaneously with no impact on accuracy.****

We are not looking for someone with ‘lead’ experience.**

** **

*Please send me below details.***

*Consultant Details:*

Full Name                         :****

Contact No                        :****

Email Id                          :****

Availability                      :****

Visa Status                       :****

Visa expire date                  :****

Current Location                  :****

Relocation                        :****

DOB                               :****

Last 4 Digits of SSN              :****

Skype Id                          :****

Name of College(degree/year)      :****

Rate (/hr)                        :****

* *

*Note: (References Only Called if Hired)***

*Reference 1#*

Name                              :****

Role Title                        :****

Company                           :****

Email                             :****

Phone                             :****

* *

*Reference 2#*

Name                              :****

Role Title                        :****

Company                           :****

Email                             :****

Phone                             :****

* *

*Employer Details:*

Employer Name                     :****

Contact No                        :****

Email Id                          :****

* *

* *

*Thanks & Regards*……….****

*RAM  | Technical Recruiter | MSR COSMOS*

*T:* 925-218-0722 | *F:* 925-219-0934 | *M:* r...@msrcosmos.com****

*GTalk:* venkat558.recruiter | *Yim:* venkatram.kyadari****

*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!****

** **