Please reply to:- Dias, Jovy / jd...@compunnel.com / 609-606-9010 Ext.# 1428

Job Details:-
Job Title : VB.NET Developer
Location : Harrisburg, PA
Expected Duration of Project : 8 Months
Start Date : 05/03/2013
Interview Type : Personal
Duties & Responsibilites :

The client seeks a skilled Application Developer to work on the Database Application for Vital Events (DAVE) web-based system.  Specific tasks for this project will include:

This developer will work on the following tasks:

•  Resource to handle DAVE staging and production deployments.
•  Resource to whom I can transfer my knowledge of the technical side of DAVE (architecture/network/firewalls/DPH management/etc.)
•  Resource to handle minor day-to-day DAVE issues
•  Work on other Vital Records support tickets

85% development/support work and 15% PM.

This engagement will consist of 40-hour work-weeks.

Click here to see details and upload resume for this job.

Click here to see all jobs on jobs.compunnel.com.