Hi,

Greetings!!!

We have following  urgent requirements with our *Direct Client*, if you
have suitable profiles, please send the resume with the following details
ASAP.

*We are looking the candidate on W2 only*

FULL NAME:

STATUS ( US CITZ/ H1/ GC/ EAD):

EMAIL:

PHONE:

AVAILABILITY:

CURRENT LOCATION:

RATE ON  W2:

*TITLE: Performance Test  Engineer *

*LOCATION: Boston, MA*

*DURATION: 6+ Months *

* Job Responsibilities*

·         The primary responsibilities of this role will focus on executing
test strategies and plans by identifying and executing performance test
cases for the investment compliance products

·         Work seamlessly with highly skilled, deeply technical development
team to develop valid test approaches and scenarios

·         Analyze functional and technical system design for testability

·         Collaborate with project team to understand and prioritize system
performance testing efforts

·         Define test scenarios, create test plans and participate in the
definition and execution of performance test scripts

·         Mine and manipulate data to create test data and test cases for
multiple or complex projects

·         Document expected results

·         Document all defects in HP Quality Center 10 and implement
traceability between test cases and requirement documentation

·         Proactively communicating with developers and business analysts
to resolve issues or questions pertaining to test creation or execution

·         Be an advocate for Quality throughout the project life cycle.
Adhere to QA standards and best practices

·         Conduct test plan reviews with the project team

·         Communicate regularly to project team on defects, issues and
QA-specific status

*Education and Experience*

·         Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required

·         Must have 5+ years in HP Loadrunner with focus on Web Service,
HTTP/HTML and java based protocols

·         Good understanding of REST webservices, JMS and RMI based
applications

·         Experience with SOA Test, Quality Center,QTP,SoapUI, Autosys and
Jmeter

·         Nice to have experience using diagnostics tools like HP
Diagnostic, Wily Introscope or Dynatrace

·         Experience working in Agile based JEE applications

·         Demonstrated ability to execute and sustain performance testing
needs for a project

·         Must possess working knowledge of financial services terminology

·         Ability to work effectively with product development and systems
management

·         Must be able to work independently, with minimal instruction

·         Ability to execute tests and report results

·         Strong attention-to-detail, problem solving and analytical skills
required

·         Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fluid organization where
priorities shift to respond to changing business needs, ability to
multi-task is a must

·         Demonstrated experience successfully working with internal
partners and delivery of high quality deliverables

·         Professional communication, written and verbal

·         Proficient in the software development lifecycle – Agile and
Waterfall (Agile preferred)

·         Proficient in writing SQL in Oracle

* *

*Watson*

*Recruiter*

[image: AT_Logo2.jpg]*Applied Thought Auditors and Consultants, Inc*

Email: wat...@theappliedthought.com <ku...@theappliedthought.com>

Phone: 407-574-4426

Fax:    407-641-8184

[image: linkedin_logo.jpg] http://in.linkedin.com/watson-devakumar

[image: yahoo_messenger.png] watson_applied

www.theappliedthought.com**

Disclaimer: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected
from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including
any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal
records. Please then delete the original message (including any
attachments) in its entirety. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject heading. Include complete addresses and/or domain to be removed. We
will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience
if any caused.**

P "Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail"**

message