*Please reply to abhish...@diverselynx.com only*

*Interview this week.*

Position: Dynamics CRM Developer

Location: Tallahassee, Florida

Duration: 1+ year

Job Description:

One of our Direct Client is looking for *Dynamics CRM developer* with
experience in ANY OF THE *THREE POINTS** *mention below

1)    CRM Developer - we have a few custom entities and attributes as well
as a few dashboards the UI is not leveraged

2)    CRM Server Admin - maintain the app servers and keep the system
healthy by monitoring and running jobs

3)    CRM Plugins - maintain the plugin code (enhancements and defects) and
register plugin updates

4)    Web Services - there are inbound and outbound web services that need
to be maintained

5)    ADX Web Portal - this is a bolt on solutions that use html and java
script web pages that communicate with the CRM server through an API

6)    CCD - a framework for embedding CRM functionality and WPF pages that
connect with the CRM server through an API

*Regards*

*Abhi*

*abhish...@diverselynx.com*