Hi* All,*

Please share suitable profiles for the below requirement. An immediate
schedule of interview is definitively possible for suitable consultants.

 *Respond to me with your expected rate range.*

 *It’s a Contract opportunity and the client is very direct and accessible
to us, for placing u for sure. Fill the skill matrix and other details
needed as tabulated below the JD.** *

REPLY TO : *R <ravind...@reveilletechnologies.com>**
avind...@reveilletechnologies.com <ravind...@reveilletechnologies.com>** *

Please share the resume for the following position.

We are looking for *Reliability Engineer.* Please go through the below job
description and submit resumes ASAP.

*Reliability Engineer*

West Chester, PA

Duration: 1 year plus contract

Start Date: ASAP

*Rate: Your best on Corp-Corp*

*Job description: *

§  7-10 years of experience in reliability engineering on electronic and
electromechanical products

§  Certified reliability engineer preferred

§  The candidate can be from any industry

§  Added advantage if has experience of offshore coordination

Feel free to call me for any further details.

* *

*Need the below Pre-Screener for all candidates:*

* *

*S. No.*

*Skills*

*No. of years of experience*

*Skill Last Used
(YEAR)*

*Experience Level*

*Junior*

*Mid Range*

*Senior*

*Expert*

1

Reliability engineering on electronic and electromechanical products

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

2

Offshore coordination experience

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

*Candidate Name*

*SR Number / Position*

*Present location (city, state or ZIP)*

*Work Authorization (Copy to be sent)*

*Tel No*

*E-mail ID*

*Skype ID*

**Onsite availability (post-selection)*

*Total onsite experience, working in US*

*Overall relevant experience of candidate*

*Availability for Interview (Time & Date)*

*Rate - $$/HR including Overheads*

*Remarks*

Thanks & Regards

*Ravindran*