Hi Friends,

We have an urgent requirement from our client.

Send resumes to recruite...@processglobal.com  or call me @ 307-201-6789

Job Title: Business Analyst *(Locals candidates only)*

Location: Ashburn, VA

Duration: 12 Months

*REQUIREMENTS: *

* This position requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years recent experience in *
bankcard* operations.

* This candidate should possess effective planning, interpersonal,
organizational, conceptual and technical/logical problem solving skills
with the ability to synthesize technical information and apply it to
business solutions.

* Demonstrate ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations.
Also must be able to multi-task and track progress for multiple client
migrations occuring on different implementation dates.

* Candidate must demonstrate success in customer relationship management,
be a self starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of
an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
under deadlines.

* A professional level of verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal
skills is required.

* Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. MS Project experience preferred.

*EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE *

* Bachelor degree in a business related field. MBA or other related
advanced degree preferred.

* 5-7 years experience required

* *

*RESPONSIBILITY LEVEL *

* Exercises independent judgment with direction from supervisor

*Please send me below details for submission.*

Legal name:

Location:

Contact:

Email: