Please reply to:- Chutia, Jyotibha / jyoti...@compunnel.com / 609-606-9010 Ext.# 1338

Job Details:-
Job Title : Web/UI Designer
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Expected Duration of Project : 12 Months
Start Date : 06/11/2013
Interview Type : Telephonic, Webcam
Duties & Responsibilites :

Job Details:

Role: - Web/UI Designer
Location: - Alpharetta, GA
Duration: - 12 months

JD for Java Lead/Developer:

The Web/UI Designer is primarily responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for both new and existing Web applications. Additional responsibilities include:
• Designing, developing and implementing new websites and landing pages
• Creating intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest Web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience
Required Skills
• First and foremost, candidate should have an excellent eye for design.
• You should know great web UI when you see it, and be able to explain why it's great (even if you didn't create it!).
• You'll need to be a Photoshop expert.
• You should also be fluent in Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or whatever you use to create wireframes.
• You should have at least a working knowledge of XHTML/CSS.
• Of course, we're looking for self-starters - candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction, and learn by asking the right questions.
• Finally, candidate should have a solid portfolio of “web application design”.
• We want to see that you've built great web interfaces before, not just great websites

Click here to see details and upload resume for this job.

Click here to see all jobs on jobs.compunnel.com.