This is Amit, working with SysMind. We have the below contract job
opportunity with one of our direct clients and would like to check if you
have any resources available. Please send across the resume of your
consultants along with the contact information at the earliest to
amit.sysmind2...@gmail.com or call me at 609-897-9670 X2176

Role: DWH Data Integration
Location: San Diego , CA
Experience Level :   5-8YEAR
Interview type: Telephonic/Skype****

Required Skills: Data Integration,Unix Shell Scripting .****

Data Integration:

Should be able to develop technological solution for the intended delivery
competency to meet enterprise business requirements.
Should have 3+ years of experience in developing technology level solutions
like architecture, framework, etc.
Should be able to make effective use of available best practices and
standards.
Should have developed reusable artifacts like architecture components,
vendor neutral technology frameworks.

Unix Shell Scripting ****

Should have knowledge of Shell Basics & Sub shells - Shell types: Bourne,
Korn, C, bash
Should have knowledge of Startup Scripts (.profile, .kshrc) - Using ENV for
automatic environment tailoring (PATH etc.)
Should have knowledge of Commands & Options - Manipulating Input and Output
Redirection (Pipes) - Aliases (alias,unalias)
Should have knowledge of Shell Finds Commands - Command History and Editing.
Basic I/O Features - String and Field Processing - Streams and pipes (exec)
- Terminal Information(COLUMNS, LINES, TERM)

****

Thanks and Regards****

*Amit sharma*

SysMind LLC