*Greetings,*

This is Reddy from Vigilant Technologies. We are currently in the process
of hiring Oracle, Hyperion and Java Talent. We do visa sponsorships, H1
transfers and Green Card Processing.

Vigilant Technologies is a leading IT services firm specializing in
providing Oracle based solutions in global delivery model. Vigilant is an
Oracle Gold Partner, delivering Oracle-based business solutions and support
to clients across North America by providing Consulting, Hosting, Managed
Services and Oracle Staffing. We are a US based firm headquartered in Troy,
Michigan with Global delivery centers in Ontario, Canada and Hyderabad,
India. Our goal is to attract and retain the best Oracle Talent in the
industry. We are focused in providing challenging opportunities within a
supportive, team-oriented environment at our distinguished, high-profile
directclients.

*We are currently in the process of hiring Oracle, Hyperion & Java Talent
with the following skills*

·         *Oracle Apps Techno-Functional (Procure to Pay, Order to Cash,
Project to Profit)*

·         *Oracle Apps DBA (R12 (Release) and 11i Experience)*

·         *Oracle  Business Intelligence (OBIEE / OBIA)*

·         *Oracle Middleware (AIA, BPEL)*

·         *Hyperion Consultants*

·         *Java Consultants*

* *

*Salary: DOE *

*Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental** and Vacation***

*Will provide visa sponsorships** and Green Card processing ***

*Please send your profiles to **padmana...@vigt.com* <padmana...@vigt.com>**

*
We encourage you to visit our website:
**www.vigilant-inc.com*<http://www.vigilant-inc.com>
**

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Reddy*

*Phone: **(248) 614-2500 Ext. * <%28248%29%20614-2500%20Ext.126>*207*

*E-mail: **padmana...@vigt.com* <padmana...@vigt.com>