Title: Infrastructure Sales

Locations - Chicago / Detroit, Atlanta, East Coast etc.

Position type:- FTE

Salary:- Open

Number of positions:- 3

Can you please send me Infra sales profiles with the following skills:

1.       8-15 year experience

2.       Understand the Infra space and can talk knowledgeably in front of
clients

3.       Have sold Infra services directly and through vertical sales teams.

4.       Quote achievement of at least 10M USD TCV per year.

5.       Come with a strong industry knowledge of Infra – both traditional
and new edge technologies.

Locations - Chicago / Detroit, Atlanta, East Coast etc.

Position type:- FTE

Salary:- Open

Number of positions:- 3

Can you please send me Infra sales profiles with the following skills:

1.       8-15 year experience

2.       Understand the Infra space and can talk knowledgeably in front of
clients

3.       Have sold Infra services directly and through vertical sales teams.

4.       Quote achievement of at least 10M USD TCV per year.

5.       Come with a strong industry knowledge of Infra – both traditional
and new edge technologies.

Kiran Chukka

Prosoft IT Services, Inc.

140 Metro Park, Suite  #  7A