Greetings....

Hi... partners.. i have an urgent requirement  for* SI-Technical Trainer* .
Please share your consultants contact details along with their updated
resume to *rakes...@infolob.com***

*SI-Technical Trainer***

*Location : FL-Orlando***

*Duration : 5 Months*

* *

Participates in, and conducts technical training programs. Determines
training objectives. Writes training programs, including outlines, text,
handouts, tests, and designs laboratory exercises. Lectures class on
safety, installation, programming, maintenance, and repair of software,
machinery, and equipment, following outline, handouts and texts.
Administers written and practical exams and writes performance reports to
evaluate trainees performance. Requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 4
years of technical experience. Familiar with a variety of the fields
concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to
plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May
lead and direct the work of others. May report directly to an executive or
head of a unit/department.

*HERE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:*

The Instructional Designer will primarily work on converting the Lotus
Notes-based On Line Quick Reference (OLQR) to a "performance support"
platform using SharePoint 2010 and UPK 11.1. The current OLQR database
already has text scripts (work instructions) for the majority of our SAP
and web-based applications, so the Instructional Designer will spend the
majority of their time helping develop the 1000+ UPK topics required to
complete the new UPK-based OLQR. Experience creating or using Microsoft
SharePoint 2010 portals is desired.

This position requires approximately 25% travel to Orlando, but a local
candidate without travel expenses is preferred. The majority of the work
can be done virtually using LiveMeeting, and a fast internet speed is
required.

The ideal candidate has 2+ years of SAP experience (any module), 2+ years
of UPK/uPerform experience, and can work independently.

The Instructional Designer should be familiar with the development of
process and systems-related instructional materials in support of process
improvement projects. Familiarity with adult education (for development of
training) as well as skills in using Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) or
Ancile uPerform to create online support materials (help). Experience with
SAP and SharePoint 2010 is desired.

- Instructional Systems Design experience using Oracle UPK 11.1 or Ancile
uPerform
- Familiarity with either SAP FI/CO, SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP PS, SAP SCM, or
SAP SRM
- System & process training development experience
- SharePoint experience desired.

--

Thanks & Regards,

* *

*Rakesh N | *

*Infolob Solutions Inc.| *

Ph: 972-535-5559 Ext 111 | Fax: 888-228-4125 |

Email: rakes...@infolob.com |www.infolob.com  |

*A MBE COMPANY | ORACLE PLATINUM PARTNER COMPANY*

* *

at  rakes...@infolob.com* * and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.