Dear Partner,

We have client requirements.
Please send the resume to sadha...@infolob.com

*Only candidates with BA exp working in Engineering related business
applications will be considered.*

* *

*Position: BA *

*Location: Harrisburg, PA*

*Duration:08/19/2013 till 12/31/2013*

COMPLETE DESCRIPTION:

PTC is seeking a BA to assist our PTC IT staff and business unit SMEs from
our Engineering department with defining and documenting business
requirements for various engineering initiatives.

•       Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements
analysis.

•       Experience creating workflows using formal notation such as the
Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).

•       Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.

•       Experience developing Business Requirements - project initiation
document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.

•       Experience developing Functional requirements - describe what the
system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the
business requirements.

•       Experience developing User (stakeholder) requirements - are a very
important part of the deliverables, the needs of the stakeholders will have
to be correctly interpreted. This

deliverable can also reflect how the product will be designed, developed,
and define

how test cases must be formulated.

•       Experience    developing    Quality-of-service
(non-functional)    requirements    -    are requirements that do not
perform a specific function for the business requirement but are needed to
support the functionality.  For example: performance, scalability, quality
of service (QoS), security and usability.

•       Experience  developing  Report  Specifications  -  define  the
purpose  of  a  report,  its justification, attributes and columns, owners
and runtime parameters.

•       Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix - a cross
matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the
requirements gathering process.

•       Strong organization and writing skills.

•       Strong experience working closely with stakeholders

•       Experience developing graphic representations of complex business
processes.

•       Requires proven success communicating verbally and in writing.

•       Perform related duties as required.

Skill

Required / Desired

Amount

of Experience

Experience working as a Business Analyst

Required

7

Years

BA exp working in Engineering related business applications

Required

3

Years

Experience developing Business and Functional Requirements

Required

4

Years

Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix

Required

4

Years

Experience with Business Process Modeling Notation

Required

4

Years

Experience developing Report Specifications

Required

4

Years

Solid communication skills, both written and verbal

Required

4 year college degree or equivalent

Required

IIBA-certified Business Analyst

Highly desired

BA exp working in Transportation related business applications

Highly desired

Thanks & Regards,

*Sadhan kumar |*

*Infolob Solutions Inc.|*

 | Office: 972-535-5559 Ext 107 |

Fax: 888-228-4125 |Email: sadha...@infolob.com |www.infolob.com  |

*A MBE COMPANY | ORACLE PLATINUM PARTNER COMPANY*

at sadha...@infolob.com <aj...@infolob.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.