Hi,

*Please reply: khatw...@docstrats.com*
*
*Position: SOA Developer*
*Location: Albany, NY*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

I am a technical recruiter with Documentation Strategies, is a leading
provider of Information Consulting, Technology Services and Management
Consulting to public and private organizations.  Since 1981, Documentation
Strategies has served clients throughout the U.S. from its headquarters in
Rensselaer, New York.  We are certified as a Woman-owned Business
Enterprise by New York State, New Jersey and the Port Authority of NY-NJ.

Our client, a large systems integrator is working on a New York State
project and has a need for an SOA Developer in the Albany, NY area.  The
initial contract will run 6-months with possible extensions.  Overall, this
is a multi-year project.

 You will be responsible for design, review of interfaces and interface
development with multiple external data sources and delivery methods.  You
will be familiar with all aspects of interface development and SOA (Service
Oriented Design).  You will work with SOA gateway, UDDI, Application
servers and FTP and have experience with SOA, BPEL and Java development.

 *Requirements:*

·         5 years experience with SOA Design and Development

·         5 years experience with Web/Rest Services

·         5 years experience with Java 1.7

·         5 years experience with XSD, WSDL and XSL

·         Experience with WebSphere 7.5

·         5 years experience with BPEL, SFTP, WSRR, X509 and PKI

Regards,

Deepak Khatwani
Technical Recruiter
Documentation Strategies, Inc.