*Hi. I have an urgent requirement on** OBI Project Manager**.*

*please share your consultants contact details along with their updated
resume to **rakes...@infolob.com***

* *

*Job Title:** OBI Project Manager*

*Duration : **12+ Months***

*Location: **Morristown, NJ*

* *

*Qualifications:*

* *

*Prefer local candidates who can come for in-person interview***

Minimum of 8 years’ experience in IT
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in OBI Project Management for projects
having 20-30 resources
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Project / Program Management
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Application Outsourcing Delivery
Management
Experience leading cross functional business groups in diverse technology
environments
Experience working in on-shore/off-shore delivery engagements as a Project
Manager or Project Lead
- Responsible for day-to-day management of delivery, issue resolution and
effective risk management
- Min 8-10 years of experience in Information Technology with Expertise in
Data modeling for Data Warehouse/Data Mart development, Data Analysis for
Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) and Data Warehousing (OLAP)/Business
Intelligence (BI) applications.
- Should have exposure in overall SDLC including requirement gathering,
development, testing, debugging, deployment, documentation, production
support and Extensive experience in Project Management methodologies,
oracle database management, OBIEE.
- Should have experience in various projects related Data Modeling,
System/Data Analysis, Design and Development for both OLTP and Data
warehousing environments.
- Facilitate data requirement meetings with business and technical
stakeholders and resolved conflicts to drive decisions.
- Extensive work experience on BI APPS in several projects in both OLAP and
OLTP applications.
- Practical understanding of the Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational)
concepts like Star-Schema Modeling, Snowflake Schema Modeling, Fact and
Dimension tables.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in process improvement,
normalization/de-normalization, data extraction, data cleansing, data
manipulation.
- Implement  experience on Slowly Changing Dimensions - Type I & II in
Dimension tables as per the requirements. Good understanding of views,
Synonyms, Indexes, Joins and Partitioning.
- Experience with logical and physical database models
- Familiarity and experience in the work environment consisting of Business
analysts, Production Support teams, Subject Matter Experts, Database
Administrators and Database developers.
- Experience in extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from
spreadsheets, database tables and other sources using Informatica and other
tools.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and established track
record of client interactions
- Experience in tools like BI APPS 7.9.6.x components, Data Model, DWH,
Informatica, Oracle and custom database.
- Good to have vertica database experience.
- HR analytics or HR Domain background preferred
Should have Bachelor degree and related experience

--

Thanks & Regards,

* *

*Rakesh N | *

*Infolob Solutions Inc.| *

Ph: 972-535-5559 Ext 111 | Fax: 888-228-4125 |

Email: rakes...@infolob.com |www.infolob.com  |

*A MBE COMPANY | ORACLE PLATINUM PARTNER COMPANY*

* *

at  rakes...@infolob.com* * and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.