*Hi I have an urgent requirement on** Network Administrator**. please share
your consultant contact details along with the updated resume to **
rakes...@infolob.com***

* *

*Job Title:* Network Administrator

*Duration : **2 Years ***

*Location: *Novato, CA

*Qualifications:*

Need candidates who can come for in-person
*
Must have:*
- Experience in Backup Technologies (Commvault & symantec) & Managing
complete Backup Infrastructure, including troubleshooting issues,
performing backup/restores, creating backup jobs for various applications
and implementing best practices.
- Working knowledge on SAN Storage (EMC), should be able to handle basic
troubleshooting of EMC storage issues
- Experience in HP Hardware (Blade & Rack Infrastructure), managing all
Server hardware break/fix, patching firmware of all HP Hardware and
building new servers and decommissioning.

*Good to have:*
- Experience on Windows Server Administration
- Experience on Active Directory administration & troubleshooting
- Working experience in VMware virtualization.
- Good Experience in handling network services/Protocols such as DNS, DHCP,
ipv4/6 etc.
- Good Knowledge in Cisco Gear & networking.
- Knowledge on Linux OS and basic administration.

--

Thanks & Regards,

* *

*Rakesh N | *

*Infolob Solutions Inc.| *

Ph: 972-535-5559 Ext 111 | Fax: 888-228-4125 |

Email: rakes...@infolob.com |www.infolob.com  |

*A MBE COMPANY | ORACLE PLATINUM PARTNER COMPANY*

* *

at  rakes...@infolob.com* * and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.