Hi I have an urgent requirement on Jr Tester,

Please share your consultant contact details along with updated resume to *
rakes...@infolob.com*

Title: Jr Tester (5 positions)
Location McLean VA
Bill Rate : $38/hr

3-5 years experienced in the development of test cases mapping software
requirements across the system functionality •
1+ Years of experience in the creation and execution of automated testing
artifacts using HP Quality Center •
1+ Years of experience in SQL Scripting • Experienced in the performing
software and system verification and validation testing using manual and
automated test tools • Experienced in the validation of compliance and
usability requirements

--

Thanks & Regards,

* *

*Rakesh N | *

*Infolob Solutions Inc.| *

Ph: 972-535-5559 Ext 111 | Fax: 888-228-4125 |

Email: rakes...@infolob.com |www.infolob.com  |

*A MBE COMPANY | ORACLE PLATINUM PARTNER COMPANY*

* *

at  rakes...@infolob.com* * and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.