Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We are currently looking to fill this urgent position with our client in
Bellevue, WA. Please let me know if you would be interested on the same.
Please feel free to call/mail should you have any questions.
Please respond to nidhi.mis...@sourcechip.net.

Location : Bellevue, WA
Duration :8-12 Months +
*Job Description:*

· Should possess good development skills on Windows based (Desktop)
application using C#, with at least 12 to 24 months working experience on
WPF

· Should have good experience in implementing OOAD design principles

· Must possess good experience in using UML and Design pattern

· Should have used Telerik controls / other 3rd party controls in Windows
application

· Must be able to understand the design and convert into code

· Able to write complex SQL Statements and Store procedures

· Able to review the code, DB Schema, Test cases pertaining to the modules

· Ability to support junior on unit test through NUnit / VSUnit

· Able to support Technical Architect for decision analysis

· Should have handled the team size of 3 members

· Should have good understanding about .NET Threading and implementation

· Must possess high command over C# programming

· Mandatory that candidate Should have good debugging and troubleshooting
skills

· Must be aware/implemented of MVP / MVVM pattern

· Mentoring the team technically and Guiding the team to understand module
and requirements

· Should work individually and Should take up the ownership and deliver the
code on time

· Ability to track the team on daily basis and report any deviation

· Should have high degree of understanding about Project Life Cycle and
process to be followed

· Ability to validate the test cases and review

· Ability to guide the team to write unit test

· Test Driven Development experience is a plus

Should aware of Configuration Management and tools
Thanks & Regards
Nidhi Mishra
SourceChip, Inc
732-917-4868