Hi,

We have an immediate opening with our direct client, please share me your
updated resume to shi...@sancrosoftusa.com skills with matching to the
below requirement.

Call me on 916-671-5686

* *

*Sr. JAVA Developer or Lead** ***

*Location: **San Ramon, CA --- only locals**(F2F Must)***

*Duration: Long Term*

Experience: 6-12 Years

Education (Min): Bachelors

Education (Desired): Masters

Eligibility Qualifications  US Citizen; Green Card,

* *

*Job Description*

Software Developers work in a team made up of Software Engineers, Quality
Engineers, User Interaction Design Engineers, Software Architects, and the
Product Owner team to lead the design, development, and delivery of high
quality software in a fast paced, challenging, and creative environment.

We are looking for candidates with experience in the following:

Platform back end

Platform front end

Solution front end

Solution back end

Asset management

Performance management

*Required Skills *

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an
accredited institute

Minimum 6-12 years of experience in software development

Minimum 6-12 years of experience with Java programming languages

Work with an agile team of 5-9 members through the agile development cycle

Able to clearly articulate and document software designs and strategies

Write high quality code using test-driven development (TDD) practices

Provide expertise in software development technologies

Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, and
leveraging product and technology reuse

Support process improvements to drive higher quality and productivity

Deliver world-class usability and user interfaces in our products or
deliver world-class server side components and services

Communicate effectively within your immediate team, with the broader
software team, and cross-functionally

Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities
and deliverables

Drive world-class quality in the development and support of products

Ensure team receives consistent messages and has clear understanding of
business direction, strategy and results

Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor
individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
opening.

Must be willing to work out of an office located in the East Bay Area in
Northern California.

Must be willing to take a drug test and submit to a background
investigation as part of the selection process.

Must be willing to travel.

Must be 18 years or older

*Desired Skills    *

Strong knowledge of OOD, software design patterns and principles

Java 5/6 expert

Strong knowledge of J2EE

Strong JPA, JTA, JMS and Spring framework

Knowledge of SOA based development and Cloud computing

Strong Web Service, XML technologies (SOAP, JAXB, WSDL, XML)

Strong knowledge JUnit and Test Driven Development practices

Experience with Oracle SQL

Strong problem solving abilities

Experience working with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, XP)

Able to work under minimal supervision

Encourages input from all members of the team

High energy, results driven person with strong interpersonal skills

Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with more
senior co-workers and leadership with confidence and clarity

Able to energize teams through inclusiveness and connection with people

Builds loyalty and commitment

Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility

NOTES:Key areas to focus on

•             Backend Platform Engineer

•             Strong Java SOA background

•             DB - Oracle, Graph DB, NoSQL

•             Rest framework

•             Asset Management (physical or virtual) experience is a plus

* *

*This position will have to complete the Java Test. *

*
**Thanks & Regards*

Shilpa
IT Recruiter. **

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:

 The power of focus

SancroSoft USA INC**

4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : 916-671-5686  || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> || *
www.sancrosoftusa.com* <http://www.sancrosoftusa.com/>

We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,* nationwide

*The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
us immediately by email and delete the original message.