Hi,

This is Guru from SAGE IT INC.

Hope you are doing great. Please send me your updated resume if you’re
interested for this position.

* please share profiles to guru.sad...@sageitinc.net or you can reach me
972-996-0650 Ext 323*

*Position: Business Systems Analyst with expertise in Guidewire*

*Location: Brea, CA*

*Duration: 9 months, possible extension*

*Rate: 45 C2C*

*Interview: Phone*

*Start: ASAP*

* *

*My client in Brea, CA is looking for an experienced Business Systems
Analyst with expertise in Guidewire. Guidewire is an insurance application,
candidates must have solid Guidewire experience. *

Senior Level BSA need to help with the following upcoming Guidewire
projects:

1.            One in Guidewire ClaimCenter

2.            One in Guidewire PolicyCenter

3.            One in Guidewire BillingCenter