Dear Partners,

Please send matching resumes for the following requirement with *rates and
contact information.*

*Sharepoint Developer– McDonough, GA *

*5 months contract *

This position will require the following tasks.

*Recommended Job Description*

(Rebuilding Media Library:  We have decided that the best approach is to
use the tool we have and transfer later if necessary)

*Overview*:

The Media Center of Norfolk Southern Corporation has an opportunity for
someone interested in a 5-month project to build a digital asset media
library.

The center uses CATDV – a digital asset tool to log and tag footage – to
build a searchable, downloadable media library.  This is data entry
intensive, and requires solid skills working with various media file
formats including mov.wmw, flv and P2.

This is an opportunity to work with and support an award-winning production
team and a top corporate media center operation.

*Skill requirements:*

·         Quick learner with excellent listening and comprehension skills

·         Proficient with both PC and MAC platforms

·         Accelerated typing skills
Thorough working knowledge of Sharepoint and InfoPath

·         Thorough working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite

·         Basic knowledge of digital and analog video formats

·         Basic Knowledge of video editing software

·         *Prefer knowledge of CATDV but not necessary. We will train basic
usage of CATDV.*

*Work Scope:*

·         Analyze legacy video content (tape) and digitize them into
digital files

·         Build simple html pages and input pages, calendars in Sharepoint

·         Store, file, and catalog into our CATDV system, export csv or
excel to Sharepoint

·         Populate an existing searchable database with completed titles

·         Must be able to satisfy daily work quotas to ensure timely
completion of project

.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your
updated resume*

Full Name:
Degree Major:
Total experience as a Sharepoint Developer:
Total Experience with Sharepoint:
Total Experience with InfoPath:

Total Experience with Microsoft Office Suite:

Total Experience with MAC platforms:

Do you have experience with CATDV?

Do you have experience with digital and analog video formats-

Do you have experience with video editing software:

Hourly rate:
Is this is on W2 OR Corp-Corp?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Availability:
Current City/State:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card /H1B/ others):
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through anyone else?
Y/N:
Are you ready to relocate on your own expenses (Yes/No)?
Why are you leaving your current employer?
Why are you interested in this job?

*Regards*

* *

*Giriraj Sharma*