Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We are currently looking to fill this urgent position with our client in
Denver,CO. Below is the complete details of the requirement. Please let me
know if you would be interested on the same. Please feel free to call/mail
should you have any questions.

*Please Reply with** :*

Your Complete Name:

Contact No(Primary and Secondary):

Email ID:

Resume:

Best time to call:

Availability:

Current location:

Willing to relocate:

Work Status: Citizen/Green Card/EAD/TN/H1b(please send name and contact
details of sponsoring company):
Expected Hourly Rate(C2C/W2):

Location: Denver, CO

Duration: 8 Month Contract +

Position: UI Designer/Developer

* *

*Roles and responsibilities*

·         Extensive experience in the field of Web Applications development
using HTML 4.01, HTML5, CSS2, CSS3, JavaScript, JQuery, AJAX, XML and JSON.

·         Proficient in developing web page quickly and effectively using,
HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and JQuery and also experience in making webpage
cross browser compatible.

·         Assist in troubleshooting server glitches during server and
application migration.

·         Analyze application code with little to no knowledge transfer
assisting in product development and debugging.

·         Use JSTL custom tagging on .jsp pages with HTML, Javascript (core
Javascript as well as older Prototype library), and CSS to build weekly
content pages.

·         Coordinate site redesign efforts between three parties ensuring
proper code deployment, content, and settings expectations of scope and
delivery.

 *Regards*
*Nidhi *
*nidhi.mis...@sourcechip.net*