*Hi,*

I have an urgent requirement on* MS-Database Analyst*.

Please share your consultant contact details along with their updated
resume to* rakes...@infolob.com*

* *

* *

*MS-Database Analyst *

*Location : CO-CENTENNIAL*

*Duration : 3 Months*

*Job description :*

Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains company database[s].
Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides
data flow diagrams and documents the process. Writes codes for database
access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures.
Requires a bachelors degree in area of specialty and 8+ years of experience
in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the fields
concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads
and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is
expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

• Understand the requirements of business, provide the guidance on
architecture of the DB

• Independently manage all aspects related to Oracle Integration and/or
Informatica projects.

• Participate in Application owner and Business User interviews to identify
system functions and architectural and network related dependencies

• Build the Database as per to the design. Implement the configuration as
per the best practices

• Participate in the development and execution of the user acceptance test
plans, as well as schedule testing

• Create new documentation and processes as needed to help refine,
optimize, and/or to establish network functions and processes

Requirements

Education and Experience:

8 + Years of experience in IT industry as a Database Administrator is
required, specifically Oracle 11.2

6 + years of Oracle Database Administration for Oracle 10g and 11g is
required

Expertise in Informatica or MySQL is a MUST. At minimum has the ability to
gather requirements, design, install and configure Informatica or upgrade
Informatica.

Expertise in Documentum Configuration is a plus.

Experience in troubleshooting issues with Configuring middleware and
database is required.

A good understanding of Weblogic, Apache is a plus.

Writing and modifying UNIX shell scripts, Perl scripts to manage Oracle
environments and for Backend Oracle Processes is a plus.

Data replication using snapshots and advanced replication methods

Performance Tuning of Database, sizing of tables, distribution of disk I/O.

Hands on experience of HOT/COLD Backup, recovery and cloning of databases
is required

Installation and configuration of Oracle 11g RAC using Cluster ware and ASM

Planning Backup/Restoration Strategy, Planning and scheduling Backups,
taking Logical Backups (with Export/Import Data pump utilities)

Created & Managed Database Structures, Storage Allocations, Table/Index
segments, Undo management, Constraints, Database Access, Roles, Privileges
and Profiles.

Expertise in recovering databases, complete recovery, data file recovery
and incomplete recovery.

--

Thanks & Regards,

* *

*Rakesh N | *

*Infolob Solutions Inc.| *

Ph: 972-535-5559 Ext 111 | Fax: 888-228-4125 |

Email: rakes...@infolob.com |www.infolob.com  |

*A MBE COMPANY | ORACLE PLATINUM PARTNER COMPANY*

* *

at  rakes...@infolob.com* * and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.