*Hi,*

I have an urgent requirement on* Test/QC Lead with PeopleSoft Financial
projects*.

Please share your consultant contact details along with their updated
resume to* rakes...@infolob.com*

* *

*Position: Test/QC Lead with PeopleSoft Financial projects*

*Location: Dauphin, PA*

*Duration: 9 months*

* *

*Telephonic/Skype*

*COMPLETE DESCRIPTION*:

Under the supervision of management we are seeking to hire a Test/QC Lead
with excellent testing skills. The on-going project will convert many core
legacy systems to Oracle Enterprise platforms and will use GL, AP, and
other PeopleSoft modules.

This person will be responsible for but not limited to;

•             Working with team leads to develop the vision and scenarios
for system test scripts to assure test coverage.

•             Creating System Test scripts.

•             Test case creation, execution, analysis, and defect
identification.

•             Analyzing test data needs.

•             Strong written skills for report creation and QA plan
creation.

•             Strong English language oral communications skills.

Experience:

•             Must have a minimum of 4+ years of experience as QC or Test
Analyst with exposure to PeopleSoft

•             Candidates must have specific experience with PeopleSoft AP,
GL, Cash & Deal, PeopleTools 8.51, and PeopleSoft Test Framework

•             Must have a minimum of 3+ yrs of experience with;

1.            Test Management - Test Plan Creation

2.            Test Management - Test Strategy Creation

3.            Test Management - Testing Life Cycle

4.            Test case creation, execution and defect identification

Certification:

All related certifications will be considered.

Education:

•             Must have 4 year BS/BA degree from a credited college or
university

Skill

Required / Desired

Amount

of Experience

QC or Test Analyst experience with Peoplesoft Financial projects

Required

4

Years

Test Management - Test Plan Creation experience

Required

3

Years

Test Management - Test Strategy Creation experience

Required

3

Years

Test Management - Testing Life Cycle experience

Required

3

Years

Test case creation, execution, and defect identification

Required

3

Years

PeopleSoft AP, GL, Cash & Deal

Required

5

Years

PeopleTools 8.51

Required

5

Years

PeopleSoft Test Framework

Required

6

Months

--

Thanks & Regards,

* *

*Rakesh N | *

*Infolob Solutions Inc.| *

Ph: 972-535-5559 Ext 111 | Fax: 888-228-4125 |

Email: rakes...@infolob.com |www.infolob.com  |

*A MBE COMPANY | ORACLE PLATINUM PARTNER COMPANY*

* *

at  rakes...@infolob.com* * and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.