*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing well.*

* *

*We have an immediate opening with our **Direct Client,** *

*So, Please respond with appropriate profiles and contact details  to my
mail id: **mo...@msrcosmos.com***

* *

*Position  :**       **.**Net Developer with SharePoint  Exp
Duration :       6 months +
Location :       San Mateo, CA--* *Burlingame, CA***

* *

*Primary Skills: **ASP.Net SharePoint, HTML, JavaScript, MVC, XML, UML,CSS
...***

* *

* *

*•          Minimum 7 years of experience in development of web
applications in Microsoft .NET/c#/ASP.NET and SQL Server 2000/2008/2012 *

*•          Expertise in T-SQL *

*•          **Experience in SharePoint**  *

*•          Strong background in SDLC; preferably using Agile methodology. *

*•          Strong organizational and analytical skills *

*•          Ability to troubleshoot and solve production problems *

*•          Experience and ability in consulting with clients at multiple
levels and managing expectations *

*•          Ability to interface effectively with remote teams including
Business Owners, Engineering, *

*            QA, Content Production, Marketing, Business Development and
Senior Management *

*•          Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation and
interpersonal skills *

*•          Ability to work in a dynamic environment and respond quickly to
changing priorities*

* *

*Thanks** **&** Regards*....*?***

****

*Mohan** **Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*MSR Cosmos LLC*

*Direct**: **309-365-6526*

*Fax**: **925**-**219**-**0934*

*Email : mo...@msrcosmos.com*

*G talk: mohankumar025*

*"One reference from your end would make Someone’s Career".!!*