Dear business partners,

I Hope you doing great..

please find the below requirement with our client and share your consultant
resumes to naveen.k@infolob <navee...@infolob.com>.com

*Job Title:* SAP SD Consultant

*Duration: 3 months*

*Location:*Sunnyvale, CA, US

*Qualifications:*

Senior SD SAP IT Business Analyst Consultant

 Requirements:

- Be a Subject Matter Expert        on the SAP SD application

- Review User Business        requirements and identify gaps in the SD areas

- Develop functional        specifications for system changes

- Work closely with the        technical development team to ensure
accurate and timely code that        matches the designs

- Hands on configuration of SD        system and document the same

- Functional Unit Testing of        the solution

- Review Testing scripts to        ensure accuracy of Integration and
Regression testing efforts

- Provide support to ease        adoption of the new enhancement

- Knowledge        required with integration of FICO

- Experience in configuration of Master Data,        Document types, Sales
& Distribution Processes including special        order types, Logistics
Execution, Billing, Pricing , Output ,Partner        Determination, ATP,
Credit Management, Inter-Company Processes.

- Ability to        work in a fast paced environment and accepting pressure
at times from        the business

- Excellent        written and oral communication skills

Education/Qualifications:
- 5-8 years’     experience in SAP with hands-on functional and
configuration experience in      SD including integration points with other
SAP module
- SAP      configuration experience in ECC6.0
- Demonstrates strong command of the English      language both written and
verbal
- Excellent      people skills with ability to develop and maintain
professional      relationships
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision

--

Thanks & Regards,

* *

*Naveen K |*

*Infolob Solutions Inc.|*

Office: 972-535-5559 Ext 104 | Fax: 888-228-4125 |

Email: navee...@infolob.com |www.infolob.com  |

*A MBE COMPANY | ORACLE PLATINUM PARTNER COMPANY*

at navee...@infolob.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.