*Hi,*

* We have an immediate opening with our direct client, *

*please share me your updated resume to mar...@msrcosmos.com  skills with
matching to the below requirement.*

*Call me for more details  (925) 218-0701*

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Visa Status :

*Immediate Need PEGA Senior Developer-EAD,GC, USC*

*Location: Wilmington, Delaware*

*Contract length: 1 year +*

*Contract to HIRE *

*Full Time *

The primary function of the PEGA Senior Developer is to be a hand on
developer and a member of the the Enterprise case management scrum teams.

Developer is a technical role requiring strong people skills, communication
with business and technical partners, and ability to design and build in
the PRPC framework.

Responsibilities include:

- Design PRPC systems

- Disputes and Case management design and development

- Build and configure PRPC

Requirements:

•    Strong verbal and written communications

•    Strong analytical and decision making skills

•    Bachelors Degree in Science, Engineering or Computers

•    3 years PRPC experience

•    6 years of experience in Software development

Must have at least one year fully engaged in agile scrum environment.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Martin Leo *

* *

*[image: cid:image001.png@01CEB936.2F246550]*