Hi,

This is Martin Leo  from MSRCosmos.

Please let me take this opportunity to introduce my company.

Our main objective is to provide opportunity and the right platform to all
those, willing to contribute their knowledge and skills in the field of IT.

We have an immediate opportunity for a *Senior Dot Net Architect.* I
believe you could be an excellent candidate for this opportunity and would
like to invite you to having a conversation with me regarding your
availability and/or interest. Please contact me at your earliest
convenience. If you choose to reply to this email with interest, please
attach a copy of your current resume.

*Job Title: Senior Dot Net Developer   *

*Primary Skills: .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>  MVC / C#/ SQL Server
2012 / HTML / CSS /JQUERY MVC and WCF Web Services and ADO.NET
<http://ADO.NET> BPMS platform*

*Secondary Skills: XML/XSD and some experience with service-oriented
architectures (SOA).*

*Duration: 3 - 6 months*

*Location: **San Mateo, CA-- **Burlingame, CA*

Client is an outsourced accounting firm providing

accounting services to mid-market companies across multiples business
verticals.

Client is building its core technology platform using General Accounting
Principles (GAAP),

Client  uniquely developed workflows and a BPMS technology platform
developed using the Microsoft technology stack.

Client  believes the key to successful building of its technology platform
and service delivery to its clients,

is the ability to configure business process, unify supporting applications
via a single UI that is client agnostic.

Technology is a key enabler for our customers and a key focus for the
company. The current technology

infrastructure is based on Microsoft .NET 4.0 with ASP.NET, MVC, C#, JQuery
and SQL Server.  The adoption and integration of new technologies and
accounting SaaS providers is a constant endeavor to make sure we are quick
to respond to changing market needs.

We are seeking a highly skilled Senior ASP.NET/C# developer with a strong
background in building

scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications
with a BPMS footprint on the Microsoft technology stack.  As a Senior
Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining external
client facing applications.  This person will work with a team of
experienced product managers, analysts, developers and additional business
resources to build highly-performing SaaS based solutions.

·         Build new systems with .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET  MVC / C#/ SQL Server
2012 / HTML / CSS /JQUERY

·         Develop new product on a BPMS platform.

·         Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid,
agile development schedule.

·         Support all aspects of the development process as
responsibilities are assigned

*Skills / Attributes Required*

•          8 +  years experience as a lead architect and hands on developer.

•          Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.

•          Experience with defining DB schemas in SQL server and XML/XSD
definition

•          Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual
Studio 2013, C#,  ASP.NET,

•          MVC and WCF Web Services and ADO.NET.

•          Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.

•          Strong experience designing and working with n-tier
architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer,

•          Data Access Layer) along with some experience with
service-oriented architectures (SOA).

•          Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2012 stored procedures.

•          Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.

•          Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.

•          Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail
oriented, responsible team-player

•          and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.

•          Passionate about building high-quality systems with software
implementation best practices

•          while leading and mentoring a team of developers.

*Education:*

•          Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a
related area is preferred.

•          Microsoft certifications are a plus.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Martin Leo *

*[image: cid:image001.png@01CEB936.2F246550]*

*MSRCOSMOS  *