Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant available for this following
requirement. Please add my ID(santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net) to your
mailing list and keep on sending me your Hotlist/Availability list.

*Position Title : ATG Developer*
*Location: Bothell, WA*
*Duration: 12 Months +*

*Job Requirements :*

   - Good working experience in Core JAVA.
   - ATG commerce platform experience
   - Expertise in ATG Dynamo, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Application servers.
   - 2-4+ years hands-on working knowledge of ATG Scenario, Promotion
   customization and ATG Merchandising.
   - 2-4+ years hands-on experience with ATG eCommerce Checkout Flow.
    Working knowledge of Fulfillment Services.
   - Working knowledge with ATG Commerce and Shopping Cart.
   - Experience in design and implement ecommerce web applications.
   - Experience in using one or more version control systems for branching
   and merging such as SVN and CVS.
   - Knowledge of AJAX and Java Script is desirable.
   - Team player, experienced in an agile development environment.
   - Good verbal and written communication skills.
   - Able to communicate with business analysts/system analysts.

*Qualification and Experience :*

   - Bachelor degree in Engineering.
   - At least 4-10+ years of working experience.

*Please send me the resume along with the rate ASAP.*

Thanks & Regards

SAM
SourceChip, Inc
Email: *santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net <santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net> ;