Dear business partners,

I Hope you doing great..

please find the below requirement with our client and share your consultant
resumes to naveen.k@infolob <navee...@infolob.com>.com

*Job Title:* Technical Project Manager

*Duration: 8 months*

*Location: *New York, NY, US

*Qualifications:*

**Locals with in-person interview available are preferred.

Job Description:

This role will be responsible for Project Management duties including but
not limited to:
- **Manage and support money transfer application infrastructure. These
applications are carrying out payment instructions received via SWIFT,
CHIPS, FEDWIRE, CHAPS, DTA, SEPA, ACH, CMS and internal application sources.
- **Support of Compliance critical applications to support payment
sanctioned list screening such as OFAC, MOFA, BOE, European and interfaces
to/from other back office applications.
- *Support the Back Office Business Operations to ensure minimal to no
interruption of the Money Transfer applications on daily basis supporting
the company daily settlement with the payment networks.
- **Manage projects related to Money Transfer applications and projects as
required by the Business Users or Compliance group.
- Provide support of the money transfer infrastructure (24X5) including
support of the Disaster/ Recovery program.
- Manage IT resources from US side for GIS implementation project in
Toronto and work with the Project Manager in Toronto to ensure project
tasks are on track from IT perspectives.
- Project Management duties including project coordination; training, and
communicating project status with all stake holders and Senior Management
to escalate issues.  Perform updates to project plans, maintaining risk and
issues lists.
- Help develop Service Level Agreements (SLA) and assist with development
of Security policy and procedures.
- Suggest process/ system enhancements to improve the group’s efficiency
and participate in team meetings.
- Develop workflows for back office operations
- Support other Business Applications team members
- Liaison with Applications vendors for quotations on requested
developments.
- Create, update and support Change Requests and projects with detailed
documentation and issue escalation to Sr. Management.
- Document business requirements, write technical requirements, define
interface requirements, workflows and presentations

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Naveen K | *

*Infolob Solutions Inc.| *

Office: 972-535-5559 Ext 104 | Fax: 888-228-4125 |

Email: navee...@infolob.com |www.infolob.com  |

*A MBE COMPANY | ORACLE PLATINUM PARTNER COMPANY*

at navee...@infolob.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.