Hi,

This is Guru from SAGE IT INC.

Hope you are doing great. Please send me your updated resume if you’re
interested for this position.

*please share profiles to guru.sad...@sageitinc.net
<guru.sad...@sageitinc.net> or you can reach me 972-996-0650 Ext 323  *

*Role: BizTalk Developer*

*Duration: 2-3 months*

*Rate: Open*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Interview: Phone or In Person if local*

*Start: ASAP*

**** MUST have strong communication skills *****

We are looking to supplement our staff over the next few months with a
BizTalk contractor for our CRM project. We’d like to have the individual
start immediately and continue through January.

Anticipated duties are listed below.

•             Utilizing Microsoft BizTalk, develop integration components
such as orchestrations, schemas and mappings.

•             Design and implement appropriate security controls, exception
handling, and polling procedures to support applications.

•             Assist application development teams with solving application
and integration-related issues.

•         Assist in identifying potential problems that may arise and
participate in implementation of mitigation plans.

Ideal education/experience would be:

•             Minimum 3 years of experience developing in BizTalk
(preferably 2010 &/or 2012).

•             Minimum 3 years of experience in .NET and MVC with C#.

•             Experience with WCF Web Services, XML, and XSD Schemas.

•             Experience with TFS and Visual Studio.

•             Experience in using an Agile methodology for software
development.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Guru*

*Sage IT Inc | www.sageitinc.com <http://www.sageitinc.com>  |*

*3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 110 Frisco, Texas 75034*

*Phone: 972-996-0650 Ex 323*

*E-Mail: guru.sad...@sageitinc.net <guru.sad...@sageitinc.net>*