Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant available for this following
requirement. Please add my ID(santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net) to your
mailing list and keep on sending me your Hotlist/Availability list.

*Position Title : Data Analyst *

*Location: San Diego, CA*
*Duration: 6-12 Months +*

* Skills :*

   -
   - Data Analysis Primarily on Oracle Platform.
   - Data Quality Assurance.
   - Quality of measurements.
   - System Integration and standardize Data and Functionality to help with
   merger.
   - Analysis of Data and Dependency for System Integration.
   - Develop System Integrations and design document.
   - Test Data Quality and verify data transfer and movement as part of
   merger.
   - Define dependency on data and systems.
   - Initial transformations.
   - Characteristics of data sample.
   - Nonlinear analysis.
   - Data cleaning.
   - Exploratory and confirmatory approaches.
   - Stability of results.
   - Statistical methods.

 *Please send me the resume along with the rate ASAP.*

Thanks & Regards

SAM
SourceChip, Inc
Email: *santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net <santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net> ;